Last updated : October 16,2016
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Frum users.
- You may not use the Frum service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio ,links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Frum service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Frum or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Frum.
- You must not access Frum's private API by any other means other than the Frum application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Frum including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Frum members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Frum, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Frum account. While Frum prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Frum cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Frum service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Frum service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Frum
- You agree that Content you shared to the Service will not contain any third party copyright material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights (including rights of privacy or rights of publicity). “Shared” means publishing your song on the timeline or sharing the url for each indivisual song of the Application.
- All shared songs on the Application will be licensed under the Creative Commons (CC BY-NC 4.0). “Shared” means publishing your song on the timeline or sharing the url for each indivisual song of the Application.
Creative Commons - Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
- We will never claim ANY ownership rights in the songs, presets, images, text, files, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the Frum Services.
- Although the Site and other Frum Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Frum Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Frum. Frum encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Frum is not a backup service. Frum will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Frum Services, or the loss of any Content.